New Inductees

Good evening, everyone,

I want to welcome our new Beta Club members who were inducted on September 25, 2014. The induction ceremony went exceptionally well, and I am very pleased with the new members' enthusiasm. I encourage all of you to get your hours and keep your GPA up. It is very important to do those two things in order to remain an active member of the club. I got a lot of questions from our new members and parents after the ceremony. This is great because it lets me and our sponsor know that our new members want to be as informed as possible. Also, I would like to address the Leadership Conference that is on October 13-14 at the Great Wolf Lodge. This is our first leadership summit, and we hope to bring new ideas back to continue to enhance our chapter. Well Betas, we are nearing the end of our second month of school, and I encourage you to stay positive about the school year and give it all you got. And, remember our motto for the year #Dontbegood #BeGreat. 

Comments

Popular Posts