Broyhill Leadership Conference

Hello Beta Members,

I hope all of you are having a fantastic and productive summer so far. As some of you may know, Jennings Brackett, Reilly Shillinglaw and myself were apart of the Broyhill Leadership Conference this summer. I can honestly say that it was a life changing experience, and I learned things from people, from all walks of life. It taught us to keep first things first, don't lose your focus, care and love others, and to find understanding in what you do. A lot of people say that if you put your mind to, you can do it. At this conference, I learned that its more to it than just making up your mind. You have to be dedicated, and work hard; then anything becomes possible.  Our motto is "Let us lead, by serving others", but to lead means you have to know how to follow. Before we get ready for school, think about this: do you want to be average or be the best?

Comments

Popular Posts