Welcome Back Betas!

In a couple of days we will be starting a new school year. As your president, I would like to have a successful year not just in our community, but also when we go to Myrtle Beach to compete. This summer Beta Club has already offered over 350 hours in service and only 150 hours have been served. It is a lot easier  to maintain your school work if you go ahead and get most of your hours during the summer. This is very helpful so it isn't hanging over you when they are due at the end of the year. I would like to give everyone the opportunity to participate in the leadership summit coming up in October at The Great Wolf Lodge. The deadline for the registration/deposit is September 11. When I went last year, I learned a lot about leadership and the qualities one should have. I also had the chance to bond with other Betas I wasn't really close to and enjoy the water park! I plan for the numbers to triple this year as we go back and learn leadership qualities to bring back to our school. I hope everyone has had a safe summer and ready to make this year in Beta Club the best one yet! 

Comments

Popular Posts