Greetings from Your President

Hello Fellow Members of the RHHS Beta Club,

In my profile for the 2014 ballot, I used a quote by John Quincy Adams: "If your actions inspire others to dream more, do more, and become more, you are a leader." As the president of our chapter and a rising senior, I hope to become an example of this quote. I have watched our club grow for the past two years, and the goal of this website is to get members informed about what is going on in our club. Not only is this website for our members, but it is also for prospective members, parents, and the community. This website allows everyone to follow our chapter's activities and services performed. As the president, I will make monthly posts about our current club events, to show accomplishments of fellow members, and to address important information. If you have any questions about my monthly posts or the Rock Hill High School chapter of The National Beta Club, feel free to comment, and I will respond as soon as possible. I hope to see more of our members involved in not only our club, but in our community as a whole. Always remember, "Let Us Lead By Serving Others".

Comments

Popular Posts