State Convention Trip!

What's been going on Betas?

Recently first semester has ended and we have already started second semester. I hope that everyone is doing well in their new classes, and is making sure that they are in good standings concerning their GPA. We leave for the State Convention on February 13 and we will be back on the 15. To everyone going, I hope you are ready for a weekend of fun, laughter, and the opportunity to meet new people! To the people who are not attending the trip, I hope you send your support and love for those that are. Also, we will be inducting freshmen on February 26. I would love to see current Beta members there, to help out with the induction, and to encourage and further inform the new inductees about anything that they may have questions about. Don't forget to try and be of service to someone else whenever you can. I'll leave you all with a quote that has genuinely grown on me. "The good you do today will often be forgotten, so do good anyways."-Mother Teresa

Comments

Popular Posts