End of the school year

Hi there betas,
 My name is Kelli Mendenhall, and I am your 2015-2016 Beta Club President. This year I would like to focus on three leadership qualities: know, go, and show the way. John C. Maxwell said, "A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way and shows the way." As we help our school and community, we need to know the way, so we are able to serve to the best of our abilities. We need to go the way, so we are able to show others that our actions demonstrate what we believe in. Finally, we need to show the way, so we can teach other people how to be leaders, as well. Our tag line for this year is #KGSTheWay. I would like for everyone to apply these qualities as we serve in our community this year. I hope everyone is having a great summer! 

Comments

Popular Posts