April showers bring May flowers

As we come up on our last days in the 2015-2016 school year, make sure you look on our website to check that you have met all of your requirements to either receive your cord for graduation or to continue your membership next year. I want to thank everyone for all of their hard work this year. We have kept the rock looking very nice and have accomplished so many goals. With it being my senior year, I want to thank everyone for making all of these accomplishments possible. Due to everyone's support, I got the opportunity to look at Beta Club with a different perspective. From taking lead at monthly meetings to the 2016 State Convention this year has been unforgettable. I had an interview yesterday for a volunteer scholarship and the most volunteer work I talked about was through Beta Club. This club has given me many opportunities to help others. I want to personally thank Mrs. Tucker for being the best Beta Club sponsor. Without her nothing would be organized, there wouldn't be enough hour opportunities for everyone, and we wouldn't be recognized by our school for all of our volunteer work. She has made a big difference in my life and I admire her passion for this club. Again, thank you everyone for their hard work this year! Only a couple more weeks!

Comments

Popular Posts