New Year, New Beta

Hi everyone! 

Welcome to Beta Club here at Rock Hill High. My name is Gaby Roman, and I am your Beta Club President for this year. I'm a senior, and I have been a part of Beta since 9th grade. A lot of things have happened in the past years, so let's catch up. As many members know, Beta Club unfortunately flopped last year. Covid and a weird school year didn't allow us to have an impactful and meaningful year. However, let's make it our goal to change it this year! 

As your president for this year, I will personally take accountability for anything that goes on in this club. No member will be left unaware of anything. Along side with my amazing team of officers and sponsors, this year will truly be one to remember.

Some things to note: ALL members need 2 event, charity, and fundraising credits to be allowed back in next year. All 9th graders need 10 hours of service and all 10th-12th graders need 15 hours of service. Rules may be subject to change due to COVID, but don’t hold off your hours and credits ‘til last minute!

Covid got the best of us last year, but this year we take control! Make sure to check the service calendar for opportunities (we promise it'll be filled up this year). I can't wait to meet all of you at the induction and see where we go this year. Go Bearcats!

Wishing you well,

Gaby Roman :)

Comments

Popular Posts