Back to School

To my fellow Beta Bearcats,

I hope the first few days of school went well for everyone! As a lot of you know, the school and the school district have undergone some changes. I would just like to clarify to the people who do not know, that we will not be selling Chick-fil-A sandwiches this year. In order to keep the price of trips low, and the amount of scholarships high, myself, other officers and co-chairs are coming up with new events and new things to sell for the school year. Also, Mrs. Tucker and I did the ALS ice water challenge, and decided to donate money to the organization. Coming up in September, we will have our first meeting in, and I hope to see everyone there. Remember, going to the meetings will get you a half of an hour. It is very important to get all of your hours by the end of the year, so go ahead and start with that! I hope everyone started the school year off ready, and determined to be great, not good.

Comments

Popular Posts